Thursday, December 9, 2010

MY FIRST REVIEW!!!!

Okay so here it is!!!!
When I first started reading this book my initial thought was: Charmed(the TV show), there was a book of Shadows, Witches, magic, sisters, and plenty of trouble. But as I continued to read this book I realized that it was MUCH better! This book is a true mystery. The action never stopped. The ending was AMAZING, it left me in a total uproar. I can't wait to read the next one.
So here is kind of what this book is about:
There are two ordinary sisters, Darby and Rowan, but wait there is a secret!!! They are witches(gasp)!!!! The surprise just keeps on coming: they live in their parents old house and who moves in next door(hold your breath)? The two hunky brothers, Devon and Blake, who just happen to be vampires(insert fangs here). Through their trials and tribulations they experience finding love and losing it, loss of life, regret, and a shocking ending. I recommend this book to any readers of the supernatural romance genre.

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing a werewolf moves in somewhere along the line. I love your profile! You did very good on your first review. I've never heard of this book but witches, vampires how can you go wrong??? Will have to read it! Welcome to the blogging world.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. If you have any advice, it is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete